Stakeholders’ Conflicting Interests
1. Each group will be given a potential business decision.
2. In your groups you will evaluate the possible BENEFITS and CONFLICTS in the Stakeholders’ Interest for the business decision allocated to your group.
3. You will identify ANY TWO Stakeholders and explain the IMPACT (a minimum of TWO) that the business decision will have on the Stakeholders’ Interest which will either be conflicting or beneficial to the stakeholder.
The BUSINESS DECISION IS NESTLE decides to expand its business operations to the Middle East.
– Identify any TWO appropriate stakeholders that will be affected by the business decision.
– Explain TWO benefits the stakeholder will derive from the business decision.
– Explain TWO conflicting interest for the stakeholder resulting from the business decision.