1.In a certain department of a factory there are two shops. Total departmental overheads for a year are `1,20,000 and the estimated number of direct labour hour is 24,000 (10

1.In a certain department of a factory there are two shops. Total departmental overheads for a year are `1,20,000 and the estimated number of direct labour hour is 24,000 (10 men employed for 48 hours per week during 50 weeks in the year). From the particulars given below calculate the prime cost and works cost of a work order No. 54 which passes through both shops: (1) Material consumed `1,000. (2) Direct labor hours shop A -8hrs at ‘6.00 per hour Shop B-5hrs 7.50 per hour 3) Works overheads are to be levied by means of a direct hour rate 2.How can consumer satisfaction be measured using perspectives of financial and non-financial measures. 3. is just in time technique for managerial accounting. 4.How do you measure impact of managerial control on employees behavior 5. are some alternative methods of measuring value of intangible assets 6. impacts do managerial accounting for operation managers have in decision making and planning. 7.Discuss the need of database logical structures and their significance in effective management of database. 8.Why are retained earnings not distributed to shareholders in a public company. 9.State and explain when a company should report a balanced sheet 10.Why is volume a totally independent variable from price in the market Determine if the following items represent an example of positive economics or normative economics.
The richest 1% of Americans should pay more taxes than the rest of the 99%.
O
Positive Economics
O
Normative Economics
A decrease in the supply of coconut will increase the price of German
O
Normative Economics
chocolate cake, a good which requires coconut shavings as a key ingredient
O
Positive Economics
The higher the minimum wage, the higher the price of goods and services
Normative Economics
is likely to bo.
OO
Positive Economics
Social welfare spending in Sweden occupies too large a portion of the
O
Positive Economics
national budget.
O
Normative Economics Different people view things and outcomes differently. This is referred to as…
Select one:
O
scarcity
macroeconomics
subjective values
microeconomics
rationing
free goods
rational decision-making
scarce goods
economics
normative economics
positive economics
O
ceteris paribus 6. ( 6 pts ) Consider the following symmetric matrix:
11 1
A=1 11
1
1 1
Compute the spectral decomposition of A = QAQ where Q is an orthogonal matrix and A a
diagonal matrix.

Do you need us to help you on this or any other assignment?


Make an Order Now
0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.