A fundamental issue established at the outset of this course is the fact that becoming involved in terrorist activities is a process, where numerous factors can affect the mindset and actions of an individual. We have covered many of these issues and influences, so concerning this matter, relay what you feel are those psychological and behavioral factors that have the greatest impact on the radicalization of an individual. Conversely, what efforts do you feel might be effective in countering them in a proactive manner? State the topic question
- The body of your report is to be a minimum of FIVE FULL pages in length (points will be deducted if the minimum page requirement is not met) and is to contain the following:
- A brief “clearly defined” introduction, conveying what the report is about
- A main body, containing the “meat” of the report, where you provide the requested information
- A “clearly defined” conclusion, summarizing the content of the report clearly and concisely
- Include an appropriate title page
- Typewritten in double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font, 1″ margins.
- A minimum of six (6) academically acceptable sources are to be utilized. Use those provided to you throughout the course, as well as other material obtained from conducting your own research to support your work. However, such information is to supplement your work, not replace or serve as the major part of it. Therefore, assignments will be automatically submitted for review through Turnitin and will be graded in accordance with the writing assignment grading rubric. Freely utilize appropriate sources, summarize in your own words and cite accordingly, but be mindful of excessive direct quotes, as they should not make up more than 10% of your report.
- Sources utilized are to be cited and listed in accordance with the APA writing style
- Save your work as a Microsoft Word document in the following format, “Smith(your last name)Final.doc” and attach as your assignment
Reading you can use along with others
Borum, Randy. Psychology of Terrorism. (University of South Florida, 2004). https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/208552.pdf?q=psychology-of-terrorism
Hoffman, Bruce. Inside Terrorism. (New York: Columbia University Press, 2006), http://site.ebrary.com/lib/apus/Doc?id=10183571
Canter, David. The Faces of Terrorism-Multidisciplinary Perspectives. (Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Blackwell, 2009), http://site.ebrary.com/lib/apus/docDetail.action?docID=10358706&p00=faces+terrorism%3A+multidisciplinary+perspectives
King, Michael and Taylor, Donald M. The Radicalization of Homegrown Jihadists: A Review of Theoretical Models and Social Psychological Evidence. (London: Mortimer House, 2012), http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09546553.2011.587064
Navarro, Joe. ISIL Reminds Us Who Joins Terrorist Organizations and Why. (02/11/2015) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-navarro/isil-reminds-us-who-joins-terrorism_b_6641738.html
Stewart, Scott. Keeping Terrorism in Perspective. (STRATFOR Global Intelligence, 2012). http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/keeping-terrorism-perspective
Victoroff, Jeff. The Mind of the Terrorist: A Review and Critique of Psychological Approaches. (The Journal of Conflict Resolution, Vol. 49, No. 1 pp. 3-42, Feb., 2005). Published by: Sage Publications, Inc. Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/30045097. Accessed from https://www.surrey.ac.uk/politics/research/researchareasofstaff/isppsummeracademy/instructors%20/The%20Terrost%20mind.pdf
The post A fundamental issue established at the outset of this course is the fact that becoming involved in terrorist activities is a process, appeared first on homeworkhandlers.com.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post A fundamental issue established at the outset of this course is the fact that becoming involved in terrorist activities is a process, appeared first on Homework Handlers.
A fundamental issue established at the outset of this course is the fact that becoming involved in terrorist activities is a process, was first posted on November 7, 2019 at 3:23 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com