67 Preventing Infection Match the practices with the correct principles for surgical asepsis. A. A sterile item can only touch another sterile item.November 13, 2019
28. Minor blows to the head never lead to long-term brain injury.November 13, 2019
an important part of professional nursing is routinely examining your practice and determining what you have done well and what areas you have yet to develop.
Think about your learning experience in this entire course including the laboratory and clinical. Share the following:
- What two new concepts, knowledge, or skills did you learn that was exciting?
- What two new concepts, knowledge, or skills were surprising?
- What two new concepts, knowledge, or skills are still difficult and what steps will you take to overcome your difficulty?
- What are you looking forward to as you progress in your nursing program?
- Provide a brief description of how you see yourself today as a professional nurse delivering safe competent client centered care.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"