Case Study 2: St. Luke’s Health Care System
Due Week 8 and worth 140 points
Read the case study titled “St. Luke’s Health Care System” found at the end of Chapter 14 and linked here as a PDF.
Write a fully developed paper in which you:
- Assess the probable difficulties of the IT executives at St. Luke’s view wireless networking as key lever in their quest to increase clinician productivity and improved patient care.
- Analyze how the Mobility XE enables the IT department to centrally manage all wireless devices used by clinicians.
- Critique the Mobility works solution and recommend one change to the solution to provide better productivity and improved patient care.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the technologies and architectures that have been developed for networking over shorter distances.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Analyze how the Mobility XE enables the IT department to centrally manage all wireless devices used by clinicians. was first posted on June 28, 2019 at 5:07 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading
this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"