I need help with this question: For this task, pretend you have been assigned the role of an educational leader of personal interest, and then develop a PowerPoint presentation that communicates your views and plans for decision-making to a potential future audience (e.g., teachers, central office administrators, and board of education members). Be sure you include the following descriptions within your decision-making presentation:
- A definition of decision-making as applied to your identified educational leadership role,
- The difference between problem solving and decision-making,
- The process of how you plan to make decisions,
- Your beliefs regarding the use of others in your decision-making process with a differentiation between collaborative and distributive involvement,
- How you plan to ensure ethical-decision making, and
- Strategies to prevent, reduce, and overcome resistance from your decisions by others. Be sure you include sufficient reference citations within your PowerPoint slides to support the validity of your decision-making presentation.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides, not including a title slide or reference slides
Notes: Include 200-350 words per slide.
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate