Article Review and Reflection (FEAPs 2, 3, 8)
Professionals read and keep current in their fields by reading journal articles and relating them to their practice.
Directions: You will select, read, and review a journal article that relates to a major topic covered in the course competencies for EDF 1005. This includes history, finance, ethics, and governance. You must:
- Select a journal article written within the past five years that discusses a major topic covered in EDF 1005. The article must be a minimum of three pages in length.
- Write a summary of the article. Then write your opinion of the article’s viewpoint. Include how the article relates to the topics in EDF 1005.
- Use APA format to cite any ideas and reflections in your summary that are represented in the article.
- Do not write more than three (3) pages.
- Attach a copy of the article with your review/reflection.
Suggestions:You can go to any campus library to find an article Do not choose an article from a newspaper or news magazine. Instead, select from educational resources for more in-depth coverage of topics. To submit a copy of the article, you can scan it or attach an electronic copy. Submit the copy to the same dropbox with your activity. If you have any difficulties, as a backup option, you can fax the article to your instructor at the fax number available on the syllabus.