ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL, CITED, IN APA FORMAT & WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TURN IT IN. ESSAY MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 1750 WORDS, NOT INCLUDING THE TITLE PAGE. DUE DATE IS SUNDAY 05/02/21 @ 12 Noon EST.
7S Model and Stakeholder Analysis & Ethical Issues
Develop 1750 word essay based around a force field analysis framework. Basically, what should be done here is to delineate a list of specific helping forces (remember – forces actually extant at the time of your analysis – not ‘wished for’ forces) and hindering forces that will likely to influence the ultimate success of your recommendations within the context of your project. This force field analysis should be populated with the results of your analysis of the 7S factors, as well as your stakeholder analysis. In this way, the 7S model tool, other tools noted in the previous resource section, and certainly stakeholder analysis will be critical variables likely to influence implementation.
Organize your report using the following sections:
- Likely helping forces or forces likely to support or otherwise facilitate successful implementation. Remember, these could be any of the 7S model factors or they could have to do with key stakeholders who are likely to be important initiative supporters. Make sure to provide enough elaboration so that each force is specifically described in detail enough for someone not familiar with your organization to understand. This should also be done with the hindering forces noted in the next section.
- Likely hindering forces. Again, drawn from your 7S model and stakeholder analysis.
- Your plan on leveraging the helping forces to help promote successful implementation of recommendations. (See action plan summary of force field analysis document above, if you would like to use this template format. It is not required.)
- Your plan on mitigating the negative influence of likely hindering forces. (See action plan summary of force field analysis document above, if you would like to use this template format. It is not required.)
- Ethical Issues pertinent to your project analysis and/or recommendations