PART 1–What are some benefits of stereotyping?
PART 2- As an individual, what can you do to help overcome social biases?
PART3- Review this week’s course materials and learning activities, and reflect on your learning so far this week. Respond to one or more of the following prompts in one to two paragraphs:
View the following segments from the “Classic Studies in Psychology” video:
- 16. Stanford Prison Experiment
- 17. Rebellion
- 18. The Results
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper discussing the impact of Dr. Zimbardo’s study on social psychology.
Include the following in your paper:
- The value of the study in relation to social psychology
- The relevance of the study in relation to contemporary world issues
- The value of the study in relation to humanity as a whole
- The problems and ethical concerns the study created
- Current safeguards in place to reduce the likelihood of ethical concerns arising in research studies
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
- Provide citation and reference to the material(s) you discuss. Describe what you found interesting regarding this topic, and why.
- Describe how you will apply that learning in your daily life, including your work life.
- Describe what may be unclear to you, and what you would like to learn.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"