Prior to beginning work on this assignment, watch the Week 4 Assignmentvideo above with Brenda Forde, Program Chair of MBA. Research two contemporary finance topics such as cryptocurrency (Bitcoin), microlending, crowdfunding, or green financing. There are several articles and videos in the recommended reading section of the course guide that can familiarize you with these terms and aid in your research. If you would like to choose a different contemporary finance topic not listed, email your instructor to obtain approval prior to starting your paper.
In this paper,
- Define and describe the topics, citing real-life examples of their use.
- Critique the pros and cons of the topics.
- Assess the popularity of the topics and what type of global companies or individuals use them.
- Hypothesize the future use of the topics; be sure to support your position with facts.
The Contemporary Global Finance Topics Paper
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Avoid over dependency on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen your assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking. Review the Ashford Writing Center’s Write On! Avoid Overquoting (Links to an external site.) video for more information.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted