Assignment 2: Benefit Plans for Different Generations
It is not uncommon for today’s workplace to have up to four different generations of employees working together. This situation has some good points but also presents some challenges. One challenge is designing a benefit program that will satisfy the needs and preferences of each generation.
In this assignment, you will look at the impact each generation has in the workplace and on the benefit plan design.
Although there are different opinions about the generational timeline, use the following information for this assignment:
- Veterans, or those born between 1922 and 1945
- Boomers, or those born between 1946 and 1964
- Xers, or those born between 1965 and 1980
- Yers, or those born between 1981 and 2000
Write a 3- to 4-page paper, including:
- A description of the benefits each generation would most likely value. Justify your answers.
Support your assumptions by citing in APA format any reputable source material used for this discussion.
- By Wednesday, January 25, 2017, save your paper as M4_A2_lastname_firstinitial.doc and submit it to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsDescribed benefits for veterans, or those born between 1922 and 1945.18Described benefits for boomers, or those born between 1946 and 1964.18Described benefits for Xers, or those born between 1965 and 1980.18Described benefits for Yers, or those born between 1981 and 2000.18Analyzed and discussed the impact each benefits plan have in the workplace.24Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and used accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.4Total:100
“PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH UNEMPLOYED NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Benefit Plans for Different Generations appeared first on Unemployed Nursing Tutors.