How documents are converted as they transition from one stage to another during their life cyclesMarch 29, 2019
Analyze at least five (5) problems experienced by employees in an enterprise where Single Sign-On (SSO) has not been implementedMarch 29, 2019
Consultant’s Analysis Report on Enterprise System
Throughout this course, you will be preparing a Consultant’s Analysis Report on Enterprise Systems for a project of your choosing that will culminate in the Final Key Assignment. You will not be developing any software or actually implementing a system, but you will work extensively with the concepts of good analysis of enterprise systems implementation. Additional information and the deliverables for each Individual Project will be provided in the assignment description for that project.
The first step will be to select a project as the target for your analysis. This project will be used as the basis for each of the assignments throughout the course and should conform to the following guidelines:
- Nontrivial: The selected project should be large enough to allow reasonable exercise of the system analysis and design process.
- Domain Knowledge: You should be familiar enough with the organization or system category to allow focus on the planning tasks without significant time required for domain education.
- Accessibility: You should have good access to the people and other information related to the organization or system because this will be an important part of the process.
Select an enterprise system project that fits these requirements and submit your proposal to your instructor before proceeding further with the assignments in the course. Approval should be sought within the first several days of the course. Your instructor will tell you how to submit this proposal and what notification will be given for project approval.
For the assignments in this course you will be developing a comprehensive document entitled Consultant’s Analysis Report on Enterprise Systems. Your first task in this process will be to select a project to use as the basis of your plan. You will also create the shell document for the final project deliverable that you will be working on during each unit. As you proceed through each project week, you will add content to each section of the final document to gradually complete the final project delivery. Appropriate research should be conducted to support the analysis in your plan, and assumptions may be made when necessary.
The project deliverables are:
- Submit project proposal to instructor for approval
- Consultant’s Analysis Report on Enterprise Systems Shell
- Use MS Word
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Student name
- Table of contents
- Use autogenerated TOC.
- Separate page
- Maximum of 3 levels deep
- Be sure to update fields of TOC so it is up-to-date before submitting project
- Section headings (create each heading on a new page with TBD as content except for sections listed under “New content” below)
- Project Outline
- System Requirements
- Architecture Selection
- Resources and Timeline
- Final Analysis and Recommendations
- New content
- Project Outline
- Give a brief description of the project.
- Information from the assignment description may be used, but additional details should be provided based on assumptions about the company and project that you feel are appropriate. This section should include the reason for the new distributed system, approximate timeframe and budget to complete the project, and some major deliverables of the project.
- System Requirements
- This section should list the requirements of the system in sufficient detail to allow a design team to create the design document.
- Describe the functions the system should perform.
- Identify the method of delivery (Web, client software, etc.).
- List the types of target users.
- Provide any additional information you feel will affect the design of the system, such as projected load on the system, globalization, or regulatory issues regarding the information that will be handled in the system.
- Name the document yourname_IT401_IP1.doc
- Submit the document for grading.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"