In this assignment, you will be using a weighted decision model (also known as a weighted matrix) to help a company select a new CRM system. Use the information given below and construct a weighted matrix model that accounts for all information to help the company make the most appropriate choice
Begin by reading the article titled: Constructing a Weighted Matrix.
- Borysowich, C. (2006). Constructing a weighted matrix (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. [Weblog]
You may also want to familiarize yourself with CRM selection criteria.
- SelectHub. (2018). CRM software selection quick start guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. [Weblog]
The company is evaluating several facets of CRM systems. These facets and their relative importance are listed below:
Each vendor’s ability to meet these criteria is rated on a scale of 1 to 5. With 5 indicating good alignment, and 1 indicating poor alignment.
- Create a weighted decision model that evaluates these CRM systems.
- Include a copy of your Microsoft Excel file that includes this model.
- In one page briefly describe the evaluation and make a recommendation to the company on the system that they should select.
- Weighted Matrix Example [Excel Spreadsheet]
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Create a weighted decision model that evaluates these CRM systems appeared first on Homework Handlers.
Create a weighted decision model that evaluates these CRM systems was first posted on August 30, 2019 at 5:42 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Paper
Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"