Creating Promotional Communications
Congratulations! You are just a few short months away from your grand opening and want to share information about your facility within your community. The task of marketing is essential for obtaining the necessary enrollment to run the program. Effective marketing considers knowledge of the competition as well as developing effective ways to target families you wish to reach (Sciarra, Lynch, Adams, & Darcey, 2016).
For this Assignment, you will review the readings up to this point in the course and use the Unit 7 Assignment Template to create three unique communications to share with families who tour your facility. Your promotional items will include the following:
Part 1: Promotional Flyer
Developmentally Appropriate Practices
- Provide two to three sentences about the importance of developmentally appropriate practice in early childhood.
- Include one example of play-based learning that is developmentally appropriate for infants used at your facility
- Include one example of play-based learning that is developmentally appropriate for preschoolers used at your facility
- Include one example of a literacy strategy that is developmentally appropriate for infants used at your facility.
- Include one example of a literacy strategy that is developmentally appropriate for preschool children used at your facility.
Health and Safety
- Provide two to three sentences about the importance of health and safety practices at your facility
- Share two policies for keeping children safe at your facility.
- Share two policies for keeping children healthy at your facility.
Part 2: Organization Website “About Us” Page
For this next part of the Assignment, imagine you are working on the content for your organization’s website and must develop the information for the “About Us” page on the site. Be sure to include the following information:
- Organization name and mission statement.
- Using 1-2 paragraphs provide the vision and goals of your organization.
Part 3: Social Media Post
For this final part of the Assignment, you will create a social media post to share a sample menu of what you would serve at your facility. Please provide each of the following:
- Give an example of the menu for a breakfast, snack, and lunch you might serve for preschool children.
- Explain two guidelines you will follow to ensure your meals are nutritious.
Writing Requirements and Assignment Guidelines
Your Assignment should include the following elements:
- Title Page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
- Body: Complete all three parts.
- Reference Page: Sources in APA format
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced
- Use 6th Edition APA Formatting and Citation style
- If you need assistance with APA style, please visit the Writing Center.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Creating Promotional Communications appeared first on Homework Handlers.
Creating Promotional Communications was first posted on September 2, 2019 at 9:06 am.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"