Create a marketing plan for an existing company of your choice. The marketing plan will introduce and promote an existing product in a new country. You must address all of the points required in Option 1, but do so in a PowerPoint presentation in a bulleted format.
Suggested slide setup and number of slides (25 slides):
- Executive Summary
- Company Overview
- Opportunities (trends)
- Marketing Plan Objectives
- Target Market
- Positioning Map
- Product (features and benefits versus the competition)
- Price (compared with competition)
- Price Strategy
- Promotional Strategy
- Place Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- CSR Strategy
- Ethical/Legal Factors
- Financial Projections
- Implementation Plan
- Evaluation & Control Metrics
The following are requirements:
- 15-20 PowerPoint slides in the body of the presentation. Estimated page counts are listed above in each section.
- Use APA format for references! Please use plenty of headings and sub-headings
- Develop full paragraphs and full sentences.
- Apply marketing models, theory, terminology, and concepts throughout the plan.
- A minimum of 6 references
Please see attached for formatting