In this assignment, we will examine customer service, use of technology, and recognition programs in your chosen organization. This work will be part of your final Customer Service Plan.
Part I: Examine the customer service in your organization
In relation to this module’s content, observe and describe the following as you would view it from the customer’s perspective:
- Availability – How are services provided to meet your customer’s schedule?
- Accessibility – What are ways your customers can reach you when needed?
- Accountability – What is the time it takes, in general to address the needs of the customer? How is this evaluated?
Part II: Use of technology
Describe your company’s use of technology. Address the following in your description:
- What twenty-first century technologies are used by your company to connect to customers (call center, social media, online support, webinars, email, etc)?
- How does your company use the technologies available? What is the purpose of each?
- How is each type of support evaluated? How do you get feedback from customers?
Describe the systems, procedures and policies in place and provide specific examples of these being followed.
Part III: Recognition programs
Analyze how your company shows recognition and appreciation for the customer.
- What are specific ways you show that you appreciate for the customer and care for them and their business?
- How do you gain feedback from customers? What changes have been made due to the feedback received?
- Describe the systems, procedures and policies in place and provide specific examples of these being followed.
The paper should be 1-2 pages in length, double spaced with a font size not larger than 12 point, New Times Roman.
Correct APA formatting is required, including proper references and in-text citations.