- Describe key aspects of your suggested approach to planning for and implementing change.
- What are two or three essential steps or strategies that deserve particular attention as you strive to successfully translate evidence into practice? Provide your rationale.
- Assess the influence of your DNP practicum experiences on your professional growth.
- Identify areas for improvement to focus on during this course.
- Given what you have learned in previous DNP courses and through your professional experiences, what questions or concerns do you have regarding how to identify and assess systems-related issues, as well as how to plan for and implement change?
- Summarize your planned DNP practicum experiences and how you expect these experiences to advance your professional skills. Support your choices with documented evidence from the AACN Essentials, professional standards, and specialty guidelines.
American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN). (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice
Bleich, M. R. (2011). IOM report, The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health: milestones and challenges in expanding nursing science. Research In Nursing & Health, 34(3), 169-170. doi:10.1002/nur.20433
Moriber, N. A., Wallace-Kazer, M., Shea, J., Grossman, S., Wheeler, K., & Conelius, J. (2014). Transforming Doctoral Education Through the Clinical Electronic Portfolio. Nurse Educator, 39(5), 221-226. doi:10.1097/NNE.0000000000000053
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Describe key aspects of your suggested approach to planning for and implementing change. appeared first on Homework Handlers.
Describe key aspects of your suggested approach to planning for and implementing change. was first posted on August 31, 2019 at 1:37 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"