Analyze and evaluate interface design modelsMarch 29, 2019
Describe the inherent design issues across HCI environmentsMarch 29, 2019
U.S. History Exam One
- In two well-developed essays, you will answer two questions, ONE from each section.
- Your responses should include evidence from your readings/class lectures.
- MLA format is fine.
- Responses should thoroughly answer the questions. These are not short-answer questions…
- Type your responses in a document and upload in Blackboard. You do notneed to restate the question.Pick ONE from this section:
- Compare and contrast Native cultures found in North America and Mesoamerica prior to European contact and assess their successes/limitations. What factors contributed to these successes/limitations.
- Explain why, in the 15th and 16th centuries, Europeans were prompted to explore beyond their European confines.
- Compare the North American colonization efforts of European powers. How did their efforts vary and how did their approaches toward indigenous populations vary?
Pick ONE from this section:
- Explain the development of the English colonies and the reasons for their tendency toward self-government. How did the colonies get their start, what accounted for their population growth and how did they address labor shortages?
- Describe the evolution of American tactics for resisting British policy in the decade after 1765.
- Summarize the argument for independence presented in the Declaration of Independence. What factors contributed to such discontent on the part of New England colonists? In what ways did this document address the dissatisfaction with the British government felt by the colonists?
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"