Describe the movement, including unique key characteristics.September 2, 2019
Write a 3-4 page letter to the instructor, which includes your own analysis of your work in this class. You may discuss any of the following in this letter:September 2, 2019
Observe the classroom of the teacher you interviewed. Discuss the results of your classroom observation. Look for answers to the following questions in addition to the dispositions described and discussed in Unit 4, Discussion 2:
- Does the teacher utilize an ecological approach in supporting development and educational progress of students with exceptional learning needs?
- Does the teacher create a learning environment that is designed to meet educational expectations and goals?
- Does the teacher design instruction based on the understanding and identification of exceptionality, challenges, and gifts?
- Does the teacher monitor and adjust strategies and resources in response to both learner productivity and learner feedback?
- Does the teacher respect cultural diversity and incorporate cultural competencies?
- Does the teacher communicate effectively, applying verbal, nonverbal, and listening techniques?
- Does the teacher help all students learn at the highest possible level?
- Does the teacher utilize the Minnesota Code of Ethics within their classroom and teaching?
- Is committed to fairness.
- Is committed to personal and professional conduct that is both ethical and respectful of the rights of others.
- Believes that all children can learn at high levels.
- Persists in helping students achieve success by applying different approaches until they achieve that success.
- Is willing to explore and use technology in the classroom.
- Recognizes when one’s own dispositions may need to be adjusted.
- Is committed to reflective practice, professional development, and lifelong learning.
From your observation, your interviews, your reading, and your personal experience, discuss ways in which an inclusive classroom and outdoor play area can be made safe and meet the needs of all students, regardless of their physical or cognitive challenges.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Discuss the results of your classroom observation. Look for answers to the following questions in addition to the dispositions described and discussed in Unit 4, Discussion 2: appeared first on Homework Handlers.
Discuss the results of your classroom observation. Look for answers to the following questions in addition to the dispositions described and discussed in Unit 4, Discussion 2: was first posted on September 2, 2019 at 4:57 am.
©2019 "Nursing Paper
Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"