Prompt: How do Hobbes and Kant differ in their approach to the nature of human beings? Who do you think is less convincing out of the two and why? Why is Hobbes associated with the school of Realism and Kant with Liberalism in International Relations?
- Font style: Times New Roman; Font size: 12
- 1-inch margins on all sides of the document
- 2-3 pages long (double-spaced), with a separate reference page.
- APA citation or Chicago style citation throughout the text (in-text citations) and on the Reference page. Please visit the OWL Purdue website for detailed instructions on citation. the (Links to an external site.)
- Failure to cite any materials used will result in an automatic zero for the assignment.
- Do not include any direct quotes in the writing assignments.
- File uploads to Canvas will have to be in either Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) or PDF (.pdf) formats.
- Use links and articles attached for the essay