· Data can be migrated without disrupting the I/O processMarch 21, 2019
Congressional Ethics. Identify one (1) member of Congress who has been charged with ethics violations.March 21, 2019
Genres and Genre Film
After reviewing the discussion of genre in Chapter 4 of Film: From Watching to Seeing, demonstrate your understanding of one selected genre using a feature-length film.
Note: Several films are listed in Chapter 4 as emblematic of a specific genre. You are allowed to choose a film or genre not mentioned in Chapter 4, but you are strongly encouraged to email your professor to receive approval before doing so.
- Explain genre theory and, using Chapter 4 of the text as a reference, thoroughly describe the conventions and attributes of your selected genre.
- Identify a feature-length film that fits this genre and provide a basic summary of the movie. As you develop this summary, remember the differences between a film’s story and a film’s plot and how these differences can lead to the inclusion of genre elements.
- Interpret at least two genre conventions exhibited in your chosen feature-length film that help classify it in the selected genre. Be sure to provide a specific example of each convention (e.g., a particular scene or plot component).
- Provide an example of a third convention from your chosen feature-length film and explain how this convention expands the boundaries of the specified genre.
Your paper should be organized around a thesis statement that focuses on how your chosen feature-length film both aligns with and expands upon your chosen genre.
The paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. https://awc.ashford.edu/index.html Review theWeek Two sample paper, which provides an example of a well-developed analysis as well as insight on composition.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"