Prepare and submit an annotated Webography outlining seven (7) Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) resource/response/counter-proliferation websites. Attached are the following documents to assist you in being set up for success for this assignment:
1. Document titled “What is a Webography?”
2. A generic Webography example titled “Webography Example” that will give you a good overview of what a complete Webography looks like.
3. A template example titled “Webography WMD Example” that will give you a glimpse to the start of what yours should look like.
4. Grading Rubric
- Create your work as a Word document and to submit as an attachment (remember to compress photos — see below for instructions)
- 12pt Times New Roman
- The websites may be federal, state, local, commercial, or private
- Don’t forget that you are reviewing website – do not pick documents on website, that will not meet the intent of the assignment
- Catch the reader’s attention with dynamic photos (don’t forget to cite under them to give credit if they are not from the specific website you are reviewing. For example, on the cover page, you might use a picture you randomly found on the internet — make sure you cite to give credit where you got the picture)
- When you use pictures in your document, don’t forget to compress them (this is an option under “Picture Tools” and select “Compress Pictures” and uncheck “Apply only to this picture” in order to compress all the pictures in your document. Also select “E-mail (96ppi)” for best way to upload your work (note the steps may be different depending on what version of Word you are using)
- Don’t just tell what the selected website is about — explain what the strengths and weaknesses are that you identified
- Don’t forget the Table of Contents
- Don’t forget the Introduction — tell the reader what you are going to cover
- Don’t forget the Conclusion — tell the reader the key points of what you told them
- Finding the unique websites can make the assignment more interesting – this takes some effort. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box
- Don’t cut and paste from the website — put things in your own words. If you summarize the website material, then I would not expect to see a citation as I will equate that you are relating the material to the website you are reviewing
- If you use a direct material, then it is expected that you cite correctly and use quotation marks and the appropriate citation (look in the Lesson area of the course if you need help with APA citing style). You will have an extra page at the end of your Assignment that is a Reference List (and needs to be in APA style). It will include all citations for your web pages and any addition references that you use.
- Don’t forget your APA requirements, i.e. Running Head, parenthetical citations, References page, etc.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Finding the unique websites can make the assignment more interesting was first posted on September 1, 2019 at 9:24 pm.
©2019 "Classroom Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Finding the unique websites can make the assignment more interesting was first posted on September 1, 2019 at 9:30 pm.
©2019 "Essay Associates". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"