Graduate Level Psychology Of LearningMarch 30, 2019
Psychology/ Powerpoint SlidesMarch 30, 2019
Research a federal agency within the U.S. federal government. Consider the complexity of the issues that decision-makers at this agency must consider. Write a research paper of 1,200-1500 words addressing the following:
- Describe the function, mission and scope (work) of the federal agency you have selected.
- Discuss the types of issues this agency addresses.
- Describe the impact this agency has on health care policy and delivery.
- Identify at least one current initiative the agency considers a priority.
- Provide a summary of the initiative.
- Describe how and why a health policy analyst needs to consider policy problems using political and legal analysis.
A minimum of three scholarly sources must be cited.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"