historical foundationsMarch 29, 2019
Consultant’s Analysis Report on Enterprise SystemMarch 29, 2019
Project Plan Overview:
The Hollywood Organic Co-op is in the process of implementing an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). There are five stores in the co-op, all within a 15 mile radius of LAX airport.
Create a 1- to 2-page table using Microsoft® Word that addresses the following in relation to creating a new EDMS to be used by your company to store and track all electronic documents (e-documents). Include the following:
- Define the policies to apply to documents so that document-related actions are audited, documents are retained or disposed of properly, and content important to the organization is protected.
- How documents are converted as they transition from one stage to another during their life cycles.
- How [electronic] documents are treated as corporate records that must be retained according to legal requirements and corporate guidelines.
- Incorporate faculty feedback from Part III.
List any references footnoted underneath the table. References should be formatted according to APA guidelines.
- The co-op currently has separate document management tools in each location and is not consistently retaining and securely managing critical business documents.
- A new EDMS must be developed or purchased which will allow all stores to create, store, and retrieve all official documents, securely, and efficiently. Documents refer to electronic documentation for all email, text, orders and invoices, web pages, and marketing communication.
- Because some of the co-op members are celebrities, and in light of recent hacking of major retail computer systems, there is concern that documentation security may need to be improved prior to final implementation of the EDMS.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"