Below are 4 literacy and 5 numeracy sample questions. Please note that the answers can be found at the bottom of the page.
1. Select the word that is spelled incorrectly.
2. ______ is to CLEANING as MEDICINE is to CURING
3. Fire-fighters are held in great ______ by society for saving the lives and ______ of others.
4. Susan ______ already run the London Marathon three times.
5. 13/7 is equal to:
6. How is 5/8 expressed as a decimal?
7. How much is 25% of 400?
8. The Tube travels 100 meters every 2 seconds. How far will it travel in 36 seconds?
9. If a patient is prescribed 25 ml of amoxicillin 5 times a day, for a 10-week course, but only takes 8.5 weeks of it. How many doses does he have left over?