In this assignment, you should work with file. This file contains the detailed information about books scraped via the Goodreads . The dataset is downloaded from Kaggle website: Each row in the file includes ten columns. Detailed description for each column is provided in the following:
The dataset you will be working with in this assignment consists of detailed information about books that has been scraped from the Goodreads website. The dataset can be downloaded from the Kaggle website.
The dataset is structured as a file, with each row representing a book and each column providing specific information about that book. There are ten columns in total, and each column has a detailed description as follows:
1. `bookID`: An identifier for each book in the dataset. This column stores unique numeric values for each book.
2. `title`: The title of the book. This column contains the text-based title of each book.
3. `authors`: The authors of the book. This column includes the names of the authors who have written the book. In cases where there are multiple authors, their names are separated by a comma.
4. `averageRating`: The average rating of the book on Goodreads. This column contains a numerical value representing the average rating given to the book by users on Goodreads.
5. `isbn`: The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) of the book. This column stores the unique ISBN assigned to each book, which is used to identify and classify the book.
6. `isbn13`: The 13-digit ISBN of the book. This column contains the 13-digit version of the ISBN assigned to each book.
7. `languageCode`: The language code of the book. This column indicates the language in which the book is written, using a standard language code.
8. `numPages`: The number of pages in the book. This column provides the total number of pages in the book.
9. `ratingsCount`: The total number of ratings received by the book on Goodreads. This column stores a numerical value representing the total number of ratings given to the book by users on Goodreads.
10. `textReviewsCount`: The total number of text reviews received by the book on Goodreads. This column contains a numerical value representing the total number of text reviews written by users for the book on Goodreads.
These ten columns together provide detailed information about each book in the dataset, allowing for various analyses and insights to be derived from the data.