I need two letters of recommendation they can be similar but need to look as if its from two different people. Very detail just make it sound good but not too good. Last person gave me a letter from Trump who is going to believe that. so please nothing crazy
Capella Legacy Scholarships are awarded to honor the contributions and legacy of outstanding faculty and staff at Capella University. Awarded each quarter to students who are enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral program in the GuidedPath learning format, and meet all eligibility requirements. This scholarship is offered in honor of Mary Brown, PhD; Dr. Robert C. Ford; Helene Krivosha; Scott Sathers; and Loran Walker, who all contributed greatly to Capella.
· A salutation, such as “Dear selection committee.”
· An introduction, in which the relationship between the writer and the student is made clear(Just make up something that sound good).
· Body copy, in which the writer outlines the reason that the student should be considered for the scholarship
· A summary, in which all the points above are reiterated and words of thanks for consideration are utilized
· The reasons for applying for the scholarship and why he/she deserves the scholarship should be clearly written on the letter. It is the most vital aspect of the letter.
· The qualities of the student, his/her passions, special achievements in any fields; his/her motivation and intellect, all should be mentioned clearly. Grades of the student which he/she has received in exams till date can also be mentioned if they are very good.
An example of a good format is attached below
Things to keep in mind:
I have an associates degree in law enforcement technology
I have BS degree in Criminal Justice
My current GPA is 3.5
I am currently in the Master’s program for higher education to become criminal justice professor.
I work as an ESP para at live oak elementary and also work with the Albany state university Summer program NYSP
The post in which the relationship between the writer and the student is made clear(Just make up something that sound good). appeared first on Homework Handlers.