Submit one report file with four referred papers/articles on Blackboard.
- Submit 5 files, respectively: your report (a Word or pdf file) and 4 references (pdf files). Do NOT compress them to a single file.
- Format requirements are the same as for assignment report. (APA Format, Use citations and follow APA Citation format).
- Read at least four recent papers/articles on cloud computing related topics and have at most ONE to be review/survey paper/article.
- Write a 10-page (double spaced) review paper integrating and expanding the selected research paper subjects with the course topics (Excluding Cover and Reference Pages).
- This will not be a paper report (to review the references), rather a thoughtful discussion of the research papers content pertaining to the material we have covered in the course.
- Papers and articles from IEEE Transactions on Computers, and the Communications of the ACM; or other journals or proceedings approved by the instructor.
One example for review/survey article,
- M. Shahin, M. Ali Babar and L. Zhu, “Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment: A Systematic Review on Approaches, Tools, Challenges and Practices,” in IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 3909-3943, 2017.
One example of non review/survey reference paper/article,
- D. Gonzales, J. M. Kaplan, E. Saltzman, Z. Winkelman and D. Woods, “Cloud-Trust—a Security Assessment Model for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Clouds,” in IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 523-536, 1 July-Sept. 2017.