Assignment 5: Managing the Contractor–Customer Relationship (200 points)
You are to write a six to eight (6– 8) page paper that answers the following:
- Discuss the ethical issues that can arise in contracting.
- Analyze and discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the dispute process using the concepts discussed in the text.
- Describe the importance of the communication process in the contractor– customer relationship.
- Describe the risks and responsibilities in the contractor-customer relationship.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
The assignment will be graded using the following rubric:
- Examine the contract management process for a project.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project procurement management.