Answer following question: BE SURE TO QUOTE THE QUESTION or you will lose points (type out the complete question or cut and paste)!! Word count
· “Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done. WHAT MADE IT “ABOVE AND BEYOND”?
Use the STAR (Situation Task Action Result) method in your presentation. Make sure the ACTION part of your narrative is about half of the total answer
Plus, answer any one of the following questions (be sure to quote or cut and paste the question):
· Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way? WHAT WAS IMPORTANT TO YOUR SUCCESS?
· Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done. WHAT MADE IT “ABOVE AND BEYOND”?
· Tell of the most difficult customer service experience that you have ever had to handle — perhaps an angry or irate customer. Be specific and tell what you did. WHAT SKILLS DID YOU DISPLAY? What was the outcome?
· Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an ambiguous situation where there was no clear direction as to what you were supposed to do, and you had to figure things out o your own, maybe not even knowing if there was a right choice.
· Recall a time from your work experience when your manager or supervisor was unavailable and a problem arose and you had to deal with it on your own. What was the nature of the problem? How did you handle that situation?
· Recall a time when you had to bounce back from failure or disappointment. How did you do it? WHAT DID YOU LEARN?
· Tell me about a time when you came up with an idea to enhance your employer’s business operation and implemented it.
The post need help appeared first on graduatepaperhelp.