Lois’s psychiatrist has admitted her to the psychiatric unit with a diagnosis of Somatic Symptom Disorder. Lois is 38 years old and has been seeing a psychiatrist off and on since she was 16 years old,January 6, 2020
RADLOGIST Marton MansnM EXAMINATION OF KBde areter bladder probien on ade situatic CASE 7-12G KUB CJanuary 6, 2020
Parents’ Use of Praise and Criticism in a Sample of Young Children Seeking Mental Health Services by Belcher, Budhathoki, Gross, Ho, Swenson, and Tucker, published in 2015. article
- Was the design experimental, quasi-experimental, or nonexperimental? What specific design was used?
- Was this a cause-probing study?
- Given the type of question (therapy, prognosis, etc.), was the most rigorous possible design used?
- What type of comparison was called for in the research design?
- Was the comparison strategy effective in illuminating key relationships?
- If the study involved an intervention, were the intervention and control conditions adequately described?
- Was blinding used, and if so, who was blinded?
- If not, is there a good rationale for failure to use blinding?
- Was attention paid to intervention fidelity?
- What are the threats to the study’s internal validity?
- Does the design enable the researcher to draw causal inferences about the relationship between the independent variable and the outcome?
- What are the major limitations of the design used?
- Are these limitations acknowledged by the researcher and taken into account in interpreting results?
- What can be said about the study’s external validity?
- this article is online
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"