The Assignment will accomplish three tasks:
- Demonstrate how to use pseudo code to help programming.
- Use Scanner class to get user input from a keyboard (allow user interaction).
- Demonstrate how to use class and objects (OOP concepts).
Write a java program to help you calculate property tax. The program will perform the following tasks:
- Prompt the user to enter the property value of the house.
- Prompt the users for the property tax rate.
- Display the result.
- Write pseudo code based on your analysis.
- Write a Java application program based on your pseudo code.
Hint: in this program, you will need to put the following statement at the beginning of your program to allow user input.
The program needs to:
- demonstrate the ability to use the selective and repetitive statements,
- have no bugs, and
- perform the five tasks (at least) specified in the assignment.