The summative assignment for this course is a Final Paper, which is due in Week 5. To ensure proper preparation for this cumulative work and provide you with an opportunity for some initial feedback and guidance, this week, you will prepare an Annotated Bibliography (Links to an external site.) and an introduction that includes a thesis statement. In addition, you will prepare a list that includes any questions you may have about the Final Paper. You will be using the Preparing for the Final Paper Template to complete this assignment.
To prepare for this assignment,
To complete this activity, produce the following utilizing the Preparing for the Final Paper template:
Part 1: The Annotated Bibliography: An annotated bibliography is a list of relevant scholarly works along with a descriptive and evaluative summary of each. Your annotated bibliography will relate information relevant to your analysis of the selected option provided for the Final Paper. Review the Making an Annotated Bibliography (Links to an external site.) tutorial and Sample Annotated Bibliography (Links to an external site.) for an example of how to complete your assignment.
Part 2: The Introduction Paragraph
- Prepare an introductory paragraph that articulates the information you have learned from your review of the literature in the annotated bibliography.
Part 3: The (Brief) Outline
Part 4: Questions
- List any questions about the Final Paper you may have for your instructor. (If you do not have questions that is okay.)
- Indicate planned future steps necessary to complete the assignment.
The Preparing for the Final Paper: Seeking the Truth assignment
- Must be completed using the Preparing for the Final Paper template.
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length at minimum, excluding the title and reference pages.
- Must be formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)resource.
- Must include a separate title page, as identified in your required template, with the following:
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include the introduction paragraph draft that you intend to apply to the Week 5 Final Paper. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed sources. Additional scholarly sources are encouraged. Be sure to integrate your research smoothly rather than simply inserting it.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center. Review the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center for specifications.