In 1200 words, do the following:
- Define psychopathology in your own words.
- Analyze the various forms/subtypes of psychopathy.
- Explain how practices involving psychopathology in criminal justice settings differ from other situations involving psychology. Analyze the importance of the differences.
- Discuss the relationship between psychopathy and crime.
- Describe how to build appropriate bridges between psychology and the justice field where those with deviant or criminal behavior can be appropriately treated given their psychological condition.
Use five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Read Chapter 1 in Criminal Behavior: A Psychological Approach.
Hidden in Plain Sight: Looking for Mental Illness
Watch “Hidden in Plain Sight: Looking for Mental Illness” [Video file] in Films on Demand (2008).