INTEGREGATED HEALTH AND SOCIAL CAREApril 9, 2019
pain. Musculoskeletal conditionsApril 9, 2019
Identify a list of twenty significant cultural developments from the past. Write 8–10 pages in which you evaluate the developments’ significance in history and to your everyday life.
This assessment allows you to demonstrate your ability to think critically about the past and to understand its significance to modern life.
For this assessment, complete the following:
- Compile a list of twenty significant cultural developments from the past.
- Describe the cultural developments you noted and then evaluate their application to modern life.
- Notice any compelling themes here. Are there any common themes or persistent forms of expression, or especially vital historical periods among your choices? Think about what the items you selected say about who you are and what gives your life meaning.
- Consider how these developments impact your everyday life in a personal way. The cultural background of humanities disciplines provide some structure, of course, but what really matters are your own feelings, perceptions, thoughts, and decisions.
- How does an understanding of the humanities impact your life?
- How do you integrate the philosophical, religious, and aesthetic values of the humanities into daily living?
This essay will be an intensely personal one; make it a worthwhile exercise.
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 8–10 typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"