Sustaining changeApril 8, 2019
evidence-based decision-making strategiesApril 8, 2019
- Utilization management is the planning, organizing, directing, and controlling of healthcare products in a cost-effective manner while maintaining quality of patient care and contributing to the organization’s goals. (Spath, 2018). However, with bundled payments, healthcare homes, and on-going payment options, resource utilization is imperative to maximize the health and well-being of a defined population. Vaccinations are the number one defense (and in the case of small pox, the only defense) against preventable disease – yet there are thousands of “parents against vaccination” sites on the internet.
- You belong to an Infection Prevention website that encourages blogs from non-healthcare professionals. This blog appeared in this week’s update.
- As a healthcare professional, respond to this blog post with:
- a. evidence-based information gained from reliable internet websites like the CDC.
- b. proper APA refences and citations.
- Use the Tips for Professional Blogging to make sure your post is professional and effective.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"