Locate the following case study in the course textbook:
Interpersonal Relations Case 15.1 – The One Cent Ethical Dilemma, p. 375. (ATTACHED)
Complete the case study by showing your understanding of the content in addressing the questions and directives in a minimum of three pages, including a title page and reference page. The title and reference pages do not count toward the total page requirement.
Answer the following directives to complete your case study:
1) What actions do you recommend Rajah take about his concerns with respect to the new one-cent-in-change policy?
2) Explain whether you think Rajah should blow the whistle on his employer.
3) What is your opinion of the ethics of the new policy about withholding one-cent-in-change?
4) Is there a need for ethics training? If so, why?
5) How often should ethics training take place? Why?
6) By having ethics training, what can the employer and employees learn?
DuBrin, A. J. (2015). Human relations: Interpersonal job-oriented skills (12th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.