Insures competency and a nursing certification validates years of experience.March 29, 2019
Increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetablesMarch 29, 2019
Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Part II of the Business Requirement Document
The Hollywood Organic Co-op is in the process of implementing an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). There are five stores in the co-op, all within a 15 mile radius of LAX airport.
- The co-op currently has separate document management tools in each location and is not consistently retaining and securely managing critical business documents.
- A new EDMS must be developed or purchased which will allow all stores to create, store, and retrieve all official documents, securely, and efficiently. Documents refer to electronic documentation for all email, text, orders and invoices, web pages, and marketing communication.
- Because some of the co-op members are celebrities, and in light of recent hacking of major retail computer systems, there is concern that documentation security may need to be improved prior to final implementation of the EDMS.
Research metadata, document storage, and document lifecycles.
Create a boardroom style presentation of no more than 5 slides and no more than 15 lines per slide using Microsoft® PowerPoint® that addresses the following in relation to creating a new EDMS to be used by your company to store and track all electronic documents (e-documents):
- What metadata (descriptive information) should be provided for each type of document?
- Where should documents be stored at each stage of a document’s life cycle?
Note. Do not include a cover slide. This is a subsection of your final assignment which will be submitted in Week Six.
Include detailed speaker notes.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"