The library board wants to investigate self-service kiosks in more detail. They want to be sure that the kiosks will enforce these two rules: (i) a patron may not have more than 10 items checked out at any time, and (ii) patrons may not check out any materials if they owe $5 or more in fines.
- Write a short (not more than 750 words) narrative that describes the kiosk check-out process.
- Illustrate the check-out process using your choice of workflow diagram, activity diagram, or flow chart. Explain why you selected that type of diagram.
- The library’s IT department could create its own software for the kiosk or purchase an off-the-shelf system. Prepare a detailed list of the benefits and drawbacks for each option. Recommend one option and explain your reasoning.
- Identify an ethical, legal, or cultural issue that may arise in connection with these kiosks. Suggest how it could be addressed.
Your document must follow these formatting requirements:
- Follow the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Properly cite all sources.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- All charts and diagrams must be the student’s original work. They must be pasted into the document as neat, legible images.
- The cover page and the reference page do not count towards the assignment’s length.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recommend requirements for a system that enable a productive change in a way the business is conducted.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Write a short (not more than 750 words) narrative that describes the kiosk check-out process. was first posted on August 30, 2019 at 3:58 am.
Research". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"